We have resolved this issue already and updated with our recent Output Messenger versions release.
Hence, please download and install the latest Output Messenger Server version (V1.0.67) & Client version (V1.0.68) from our following ‘Downloads’ page and try again.
Steps to Update Server:
1. Stop Output Messenger Server Service, if it is running.
2. Exit Output Messenger Server Manager Tool, if it is running.
3. Install new updated Server over existing version
4. Start the Service.
Steps to Update Client:
1. Exit Output Messenger, if it is running.
2. Run the installer in Client or push MSI installer using Windows Group Policy.
Hope this helps you.