30 days fully functional Trial
FREE 3 User Licenses for Lifetime
Install Lan Messenger
- 1. Install Output Messenger Server in a Windows Machine.
- 2. Make sure OMServerService.exe is added in Windows Firewall Exception List.
- 3. To Allow Remote Users connect using Internet, do needed NAT / Port forwarding in router. More Details
- 4. Run Server Manager to Start the Server Service. Create Groups & User Accounts.
- 5. Install Output Messenger client program for all clients.
- 6. Make sure OutputMessenger.exe is added in Windows Firewall Exception List.
- 7. Login by providing the Server running IP Address.
Simple Project Management with Time Tracking
Download On-Premise version and Integrate with Output Messenger
Recent Queries for Lan Messenger Downloads
Are there any new or changed msi flag settings for command line deployment with version 1.2.2?Sorry, the latest Output Messenger version # 1.2.2 doesn’t have additional MSI flag settings…Read more »
Client window returns to the main display after minimized on Windows 7 x64.We have resolved this issue already and updated with our recent Output Messenger versions release….Read more »